Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Wine is bottled poetry!

Hi lovely bloggy friends!  Its PaperArtsy week over that ~The Craft Barn Blog~ this week and there are some awesome makes to be seen :D

I have turned a teensy canvas (7x9cm) round and used it to make a little 3Dbox frame....



I have used some of PaperArtsy's new Crackle paper to cover the frame...yes, it really does crackle!!!  A section of Tando bunting came into its own along the top.  The 'frame' was painted first then I stamped on the Crackle paper and scrunched it up before glueing it on.



The surface was touched lightly with perfect medium and embossed with silver.    I stamped & embossed  Mini Bottles MN63, cut them out and put inside the aperture.  A miniature bottle was added with a poem inside :D

I love the effect of this crackle paper used like this so much that I covered a little frame for a lovely young friends birthday pressie.



I used...

PaperArtsy Mini MN63
Tando Bunting

For the duration of the week The Craft Barn have this incredible offer on...not to be missed :D

OFFER OF THE WEEK
15% off the Hot Picks and Lynne Perrella collections - code: PA15
50% on all the other collections - Code PA50
25% on all Squiggly Inks minis and some of the Ink and the Dog minis (MN20 to MN57 included) - Code PA25


Thank you for popping by today, hugs xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love the way you've turned the canvas round...what a fab idea.
Hugs,
A x

Angelnorth said...

Crackle paper - interesting concept! Looks fab, love the reversed canvas!

Dawn said...

Ooh fab projects my darling, I love the effect that paper gives you, hmm, may need a 'look see' next time I come and bug you ha ha. The pink and silver work beautifully together and that tiny bottle is soooooo cute.
Big huggles x x x x

tracy said...

very nice karen,the crackle paper looks interesting :)

Traceyr said...

Wow what a lot of crackle. The frame and mirror are great. :)