Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

Gifts Under £5

Hi lovelies!  Over at The Craft Barn DT we are getting lower on our present costs haha!  Down to £5 this week!  If you are a crafter there are actually a lot of things you can do for this price.  I chose a crown shaped box to decorate.  They come in a pack of 3 and (even though I have added some Tando pieces) after the initial outlay they would still work out well under £5 each.  Everyone loves little boxes, especially when they are filled with goodies....in this case sweets :D


All the surfaces have been painted with Fresco paints then crackle accents and glamour dust on the chippie. 


As I am doing masculine calendar pages I couldn't very well use flowers hahaha!  So I looked out of the window for inspiration and guess what?  Yes...it was raining...again!!!!  And yes...its that time already haha!

6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Gorgeous box
Lovely calender
Julie xxxxx

Kaz said...

What a fab idea! The box is beautiful and I love the calendar page xxx

Von said...

Are those chocolate limes they are as yummy as your box is beautiful and love your mans page :)
Von ♥

Dawn said...

Gorgeous work sweetie, I love both of your projects today. Lol, lucky enough to have seen your fab box in real life and can attest to its total beauty hon, sweets or no sweets tis superb.
Huge huggles x x x x

Katherine said...

Super gifts and I love the sweets and the wells and umbrella are fab :)

Kathy said...

These are fantastic, Karen!