Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

'ME' and my random thoughts!

Hellooooo!  The prompt for this weeks DT work over at the  ~Tando Creative Blog~  is to use 'A LETTER or WORD/S'.  I have a few odd little words in my Tando stash left over from other projects and when this little 2x4inch book fell into my lap (thank you Dawn!)  I thought that it would be perfect to use a 'me'.  So this is a teensy weeny journal full of wierd & random thoughts that I have had hahahaha!  Its jam packed!!!!



Here is the cover, which is where I used the 'me'...



Just for you, here are a few pics of some pages...








Do pop over to the blog this week to see what the other DT peeps did.  Thank you for looking today, HUGS xxx

12 comments:

Kaz said...

Gorgeous Karen, love those pages. I can't wait to fill my one up like yours, thank you xxx

Dawn said...

Beautiful work sweetie, your little book is stunning. You have decorated it beautifully and I know you had lots of fun doing it, it really shows. Ha ha, I had such a giggle reading through it, lol this 'randomness' has got to be genetic!!!!!!!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Dana Tatar said...

I totally love this! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely fresh colours and fun images - love it!
Alison x

Angelnorth said...

Fun little book, love it!

Kath said...

Fab little book and I love your pictures, comments and gorgeous colours.

BJ said...

Really getting the AJ bug and having just started my little book, which also fell into my lap, it is SO nice to see yours. I love the top shot with all the pages and colours and stuff super job. BJ

Twiglet said...

I love this little book - great idea. AND that advent calendar below is really gorgeous Karen! Thanks for sharing. x Jo

Diane Warburton said...

I wish little books like that fell into my lap! :-)
This is brilliantly decorated, of course with all the colours and personal thoughts, it's a great keepsake for you and yours to look at when you're old and 'losing it' :-)
Is that arrow on the front of the booklet a Tando arrow? It's great, I want one!!! :-)

Sue said...

oooh what a busy little book, bet you could spend hours just looking through it and reliving the memories.
Sue x

Kathy said...

This is adorable! I love the idea of a book of random thoughts. Mind you mine would fill up with the thoughts quicker than I could decorate it - most of my thoughts are a bit random

tracy said...

love it ♥