Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Song Title Challenge - September

Helloooo!  One of the nicest things about doing this Song Title Challenge by The Craft Barn is listening to the songs on YouTube :-D  There are a few versions of this one but I do love the Thin Lizzy version. Phil Lynott's guitar sings!

 
The song is about lovers meeting in 1949 so I tried to get a feel of history into this piece by using printed script paper on the background.  Adding an Eifel Tower was a must and of course a bright red heart!  I found the image of the tower on Google.
 
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

"Paris" is a reference to Lynott's missing dad, if I remember rightly! Love the coaster Karen, lovely vintage feel to it! I'm just back from holiday so hoping to play along again before deadline day!